Online catering orders
You will be required to enter some information on our website if you are placing an order online. Personal information you have entered, may include:
- Your name
- Company name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Business address
We do not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete your order.
If you have provided information about someone other than yourself. We will only ever use that information to perform the delivery successfully. We do not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the order.
You can join our newsletter via our website to receive EARL updates. Your email address will not be shared with outside parties.
We’d be sad to see you go, but at anytime you can opt out from receiving our newsletter.
Our loyalty program
Get in touch
If you have any concerns about a privacy matter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CATERING T’S & C’s
Our catering office is open from 8am – 4pm weekdays for all enquiries via email or phone.
Placing an order
- You can place your order online, email us with a catering request or call us if you need some advice.
- Orders need to be placed by 2pm for the next business day.
- It is at our discretion as to whether we can help out with orders placed after this time.
- We deliver morning teas between 9am and 10.30am and lunches between 10.30am and 12.30pm. Afternoon tea is typically delivered with lunch, by 12.30pm
- Catering orders may need to arrive up to 1 hour earlier than your requested time, depending on the delivery route for the day.
- It is your responsibility to build in a buffer when requesting your delivery times. 30-15 minutes prior to the desired serving time should be sufficient.
Minimum order for deliver
- Zone 1 – CBD – $75 (Free delivery for all orders over $75)
- Zone 2 – $100 ($10 delivery fee for all orders over $100)
- Zone 3 – $100 ($15 delivery fee for all orders over $100)
- Zone 1 & 2 – $300
- Zone 3 – $500
- Please note there is a 10% surcharge for all weekend catering
- Our terms are payment prior to delivery.
- If you are a regular catering customer, we are able to set you up with 7 day terms, please contact us in advance to arrange this.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX & EFT payments.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of GST.
Order changes & cancellations
- We will always do our best to accommodate any last minute changes, but please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you need to cancel an order, please let us know prior to 2pm the business day before.
- Cancellations after 2pm for the next business day delivery incur a charge of 50% of the total amount invoiced.
- We are unable to accept cancellations on the day of delivery and as such the full amount invoiced will be payable.
- Orders below $500 that are cancelled with 24hrs notice, are entitled to a credit note or a refund for the total amount paid.
- Orders above $500 that are cancelled with 48 hrs notice, are entitled to a credit note or a refund for the total amount paid.
- Cancellations without the proper notice period, are entitled to a credit note or a refund for 50% of the total amount paid.
- We are unable to accept cancellations on the day of delivery and as such no full or partial refund will apply.
- EARL catering is intended to be eaten the day it is delivered.
- Your catering can remain unrefrigerated for up to four hours before being consumed, or two hours if it’s going to be refrigerated to be served again later that same day.
- All EARL catering is best served at room temperature, not straight from your fridge.
Dietaries & allergens
- We cater for all dietary needs and will pack identified items separately and label when requested.
- Please email us for advise about adjusting or selecting products for dietary needs.
- We use products containing all common allergens in our catering kitchen and while we take the utmost care isolating products and labelling, we cannot guarantee that any of our food is free of traces of any allergen, even when packed separately.