Public Service Announcement: Jaffles & all toasties make the best WFH lunch.
How to Pimp-your-Jaffle, tips from Jackie, our ‘Head Food Nerd’:
• day old (or more) sourdough is ideal
• mayonnaise is FAR superior to butter or spray oil to get a crunchy outer
• only put the fillings where the jaffle filling holes are. Save yourself the mess
• cheeses, meats, bolognese, baked beans, most leftovers are excellent inside a jaffle
• if your bread slices are too big, like ours, overhang it & trim after toasting